Terrorism! What? How? Why?
16 November 2015
Governments are by far the biggest terror organizations, and they give birth and foster gang terrorism. To control and exploit masses, big corporations and corrupt politicians promote domestic or international conflict and wars.
Terror organizations are usually by-product of either
- Nationalist or racist policies of States
- Imperialistic wars, invasions, covert operations and interference of States
Examples of STATE TERRORISM due to RACISM and NATIONALISM
- Afrikaners’ state terror in South Africa gave birth to ANC
- Sri Lanka’s state terror gave birth to Tamil Tigers
- Turkish state terror gave birth to PKK
Examples of STATE TERRORISM due to IMPERIALISM and COLONIALISM:
- USA imperialism in Iran supporting Shah and his military gave birth to Mullahs
- Israeli occupation, fascism and state terrorism gave birth to Hamas
- Russia and then USA’s invasion of Afghanistan gave birth to Al-Qaida
- Russia’s invasion of Chechenia gave birth to Chechen
- USA invasions of Iraq and killing about a Million Iraqi gave birth to ISIS
- USA and Europe supports foreign dictators and kings or politicians who are corrupt
Don’t forget that States killed millions of civilians in last century… Just in last decade, USA killed about a million Iraqis, Israel killed thousands of Palestinians, including more than 2000 children.
Wars, invasions, covert operations, state terrorism –> Profits, Power and Control –> Gang Terrorism –> Fear and propaganda –> Wars, invasions, covert operations, state terrorism