New Pope or Old Dope?
I will not have hope from this Pope until he does the following list
16 March 2013
“Pope Francis, giving his clearest indication yet that he wants a more austere Catholic Church, said on Saturday that it should be poor and remember that its mission is to serve the poor. Francis, speaking mostly off-the-cuff and smiling often, made his comments in an audience for journalists where he explained why he chose to take the name Francis, after St. Francis of Assisi, a symbol of peace, austerity and poverty. He called Francis ‘the man who gives us this spirit of peace, the poor man”, and added: ‘Oh, how I would like a poor Church, and for the poor.’ “– REUTERS/Osservatore Romano March 16, 2013
“The Vatican has large investments with the Rothschilds of Britain, France and America, with the Hambros Bank, with the Credit Suisse in London and Zurich. In the United States it has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company, and others. The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc. At a conservative estimate, these amount to more than 500 million dollars in the U.S.A. alone.”
“The Catholic Church, must be the biggest corporation in the United States. We have a branch office in every neighborhood. Our assets and real estate holdings must exceed those of Standard Oil, A.T.&T., and U.S. Steel combined. And our roster of dues-paying members must be second only to the tax rolls of the United States Government. … The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars.” — The Vatican Billions, Avro Manhattan, 1983
The Christian use the word “Father” (in Italian, Pope) for God. And the same Christians call their clergymen “Father” too. Can’t you imagine Satan pleased with them with a huge smirk on its face? Why would anyone call God “pope/father” and the chief clown “pope/father”? It must be the effect of the holy smoke and all the silly rituals and hoopla. It must be the effect of the mass hypnosis, or carnival spirit.
The crimes committed by Vatican against humanity since its start is horrendous. Vatican never stood against colonialism and imperialism of our times; it never stood against big corporations who care less about humanity; to the contrary, it always allied itself with the most powerful global bullies.
Let’s forget its past crimes of Crusades, inquisition, witch-hunting, baptizing colonialism… Let’s forget its promotion of idolworship and violation of the first two commandments. Let’s see it in our time. This institution did not stand against the illegal occupation of Iraq and the killing of more than a million humans there. It did not stand against Israeli aggression and atrocities against Palestinians, as it should be. It did not fight against big corporations that exploit the natural and human resources of the world, that pollute the air, the land and the sea, thereby inflicting major environmental damage to our world. It covered up endemic and epidemic pedophilia among its ranks. While preaching the world about abstinence the church leaders engaged in sexual abuse and cover up.
Of course, to promote its image, this corrupt and wicked institution does spend a fraction of its income to feed a few hungry people here and there, and promotes some vintage social causes; yet it usually fails. For instance, its historic position of banning divorce in the name of God have not stopped Catholics from divorce, which ranges between 25% and 35% depending how you interpret the statistics; not much different than the rate for general public. Furthermore, unlike for the general public, this fabricated rule leads religious Catholics to commit an act of hypocrisy by engaging in a “holy trick” called annulment. Another of many sins of the Vatican is another fabricated canon in the name of God: prohibition of contraception. This crime alone is sufficient to declare Vatican as the enemy of humanity, since the increasing world population is a ticking clock for major disasters around the world; from mass hunger to major wars for water and natural resources.
So, when I read the news that the new Pope, who just started to call himself Pope Francis, is humble and sensitive to the plight of the poor and underprivileged, and when I hear the American media putting a positive spin on this corrupt and diabolic institution called Vatican, I do not hold my breath. I see another clown in childish and fancy cloths shaking a smoke generating toy in his hand, sitting on a golden chair, telling the hundred plus opium-peddlers, dressed in red to distinguish themselves from normal people, as the authority in fabricating lies in the name of God.
- I will not have hope from this Pope until I hear him denouncing a long list of many former Popes as murderers, liars, corrupt, and satanic.
- I will not have hope from this Pope until I hear him asking Catholics not to support militaries of any government that attacks other countries.
- I will not have hope from this Pope until I hear him advice his followers not to be fooled by flags or national hormones.
- I will not have hope from this Pope until I hear him advice people not to believe any dogma, any religious or political idea without subjecting them to proper questioning and demanding for rational and empirical evidence to support.
- I will not have hope from this Pope until I hear him declare capitalism as an immoral system like its rival sister communism.
- I will not have hope from this Pope until I see him divest Vatican’s billions of dollars from corporations that manufacture weapons, banks that rob people, corporations that destroy the planet and corrupt the political systems.
- I will not have hope from this Pope until I see him in public confession, opening up the secret files and crimes of Vatican.
- I will not have hope from this Pope until I see him opening the ranks of bishops and cardinals to women.
- I will not have hope from this Pope until I hear him denouncing Trinity, the doctrine fabricated in year 325 that insults human intelligence and violates the teachings of all God’s messengers, including Moses and Jesus: monotheism.
- I will not have hope from this Pope until I see him take away the sainthood title of Paul, the delusional “Pharisee the son of a Pharisee”, who contrary to the teaching of Jesus, fabricated theological lies, who promoted slavery, misogyny, and asked for money.
- I will not have hope from this Pope until I see him denounce the secretive and criminal past and present deeds of Jesuit order, including their infiltration in politics and their secret oath in which killing a ‘heretic’ is not considered a crime.
- I will not have hope from this Pope until I hear him declare a society or nation to be immoral and diabolic if it does not guarantee basic necessities of life, such as food, shelter, primary education and health for every its members.
- The list is longer as Martin Luther’s 95 theses…
If Jesus came today and entered Vatican, he would repeat his words when he entered the Synagogue controlled by Pharisees. In fact, he would be even more furious, since these modern Pharisees are doing even worse and this time in his name!